Major Responsibilities Include:
Coordinating and directing activities of the center according to accepted standards, managing the fiscal activities of the center, working collaboratively to oversee the supervision and direction of nursing care and patient scheduling. The Center Leader is responsible for management of all aspects of personnel, education of personnel, and administrative duties. They work closely with the Governing Board and center staff in coordinating patient and staff service functions.
Regular and reliable attendance required.
Successful candidate will pass a background check and drug screen.
• Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (Master’s degree preferred)
• Healthcare-management experience preferred
• At least one (1) year experience in an ASC
• GI endoscopy experience preferred
• CPR certification and/or ACLS certification
• Evidence of leadership qualities
• Strong ethical and moral character references
• Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication in American English
• Computer literacy with word, excel and email
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.