Details for our Mattoon Pediatric opportunity include: • Outpatient position with Level 2 nursery duties and in-patient Pediatric care.
• State-of-the art Primary Care Clinic has patient-centered medical home model
• In addition to primary care, this new facility houses Lab, X-ray, Women’s Health, and Convenient Care. A state of the art Oncology Infusion center is also on site.
• Call 1:5 weekdays; 1:7 weekends
• Admitting privileges to regional hospital with Level II nursery within minutes of clinic
• Access to Level III nursery and Level I Trauma Center 45 minutes away with dedicated air and ground support
• Pediatric subspecialty support includes Critical Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Developmental-Behavioral and Genetics
• Carle has an established relationship with a pediatric tertiary care center to provide full-time Pediatric Surgery services; the tertiary relationship also includes the ability to have consultation services with Pediatric Endocrinology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
• Qualifies for RIMSAP loan obligation
• A few of the benefits we offer include a competitive compensation package, vacation/meeting time, 403-B plan with employer match, health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage provided.
• Home to Eastern Illinois University and Lake Land College, Mattoon-Charleston is central located between Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.