Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare, A member of Geisinger. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Geisinger Community Medicine consists of 43 community practice sites throughout central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. These multispecialty locations provide primary and specialty care. In conjunction with Geisinger Health Plan, the Medical Groups staff offers their own unique version of medical home.
Geisinger Milton is seeking a board certified/board eligible primary care physician to join our outpatient primary care clinic. The staff at Geisinger Milton is committed to providing the best care for every patient and as experts in primary care, meeting patients' needs is our top priority.
At Geisinger, you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on your patients’ lives with:
- 40 minutes appointments for our elderly patient population.
- Daily huddles with all care team members to review essential information about schedules, patients, resource needs and coordination of care.
- Pharmacists to assist with patient education and medication management
- Care managers, health managers clinic health associates and coding educators are available to patients and providers.
- Increased access to care by means of eVisits, patient portals, Geisinger’s Careworks urgent care clinics and even text messaging.
With Geisinger, you can take advantage of:
- Competitive compensation package
- Exceptional work life balance, favorable call schedules
- Support from a full range of dedicated specialists and subspecialists
- Health system backing that assists physicians with routine tasks and mandated regulations, allowing you to focus on patients
- Ongoing enhancements to our fully-integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) – Epic
- Advanced, national recognized, patient-centered medical home model
- Medical school loan repayment (up to $150,000)
- $1,000 monthly stipend available to current residents/fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- $10,000 annual geography stipend guaranteed for the first two years of employment.
For more information, please contact: TAMMY L. BONAWITZ, Talent Management Consultant, Geisinger at: www.geisinger.org or 570-214-4777. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. For more information, visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
** We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.