Elliot Hospital is seeking a full-time experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our established level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Our 24-bed private and semi-private unit is focused on family centered care which offers developmental screening, nutritional counseling and integrative medicine. We also provide a regional neonatal transport program, high frequency ventilation, whole body cooling and a NICU follow-up program. Subspecialty programs supporting the NICU include pediatric surgery, pulmonary, neurology, gastroenterology, nephrology, medical urology and developmental-behavioral pediatrics, as well as an active high-risk MFM service.
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit participates in the Vermont Oxford Network as well as Team STEPPS to ensure best patient outcomes. In working collaboratively with our Neonatology team you will have the opportunity to create, implement and coordinate a plan of care for each high risk newborn. Throughout the care and education with the patient's parents and family the care of each newborn will be a highly rewarding experience.
· Must be skilled in: PICC lines, delivery room management, lumbar punctures and, endotracheal intubations
· Must be board certified as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
· Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
· Eligible for a New Hampshire Nurse Practitioner license
· Eligible for Federal DEA Certificate