Your Role: Performs diagnostic imaging services in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures to ensure the best possible patient care services are delivered. Assists physicians with general, therapeutic and advanced endoscopy procedures.
Your job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following when covering in three different areas of the GI Endoscopy Lab:
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experiences:
· 2-4 years of Radiologic Tech experience desired
· Endoscopy procedural physician assistance in addition to Fluoroscopy preferred
· Active American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification (ARRT) Registered as a Radiologic Technologist
Monday – Friday; Days.
Vanderbilt is a leader in treating digestive disorders. We use the most advanced techniques and technology in the region. Our pioneering research, highly trained providers and dedicated staff have led U.S. News and World Report to rank us among the top 25 digestive disease centers in America.
Our diagnostic and treatment center is absolutely state-of-the-art. Our highly specialized physicians and advanced nurse practitioners are experts in diagnosing and treating digestive disorders. We work with other specialists at Vanderbilt to find the best treatments for our patients, so you can count on receiving excellence in complete care here.
Click here to learn how we are: Defining Personalized Care
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 Health Care Provider in Nashville, #1 Audiology ( Bill Wilkerson Center ), 9 adult and 9 pediatric clinical specialties ranked among the nation's best, #15 Education and Training
· Truven Health Analytics: among the top 100 hospitals in the US
· Becker's Hospital Review: one of the "100 Greatest Hospitals in America"
· The Leapfrog Group: grade "A" in Hospital Safety Score
· National Institutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees for medical research in the US
· American Association for the Advancement of Science: 12 faculty members elected fellows in 2014
· Magnet Recognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the only group honored in Middle Tennessee
· Nashville Business Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiest employer
· American Hospital Association: among the 100 "Most Wired" medical systems in the US