Add to Calendar2019-09-20 08:00:002019-09-21 11:15:00Emerging Topic Conference: The Genomics Revolution
The conference will focus on genomics and the changing approach to diagnostics, management and research in adult and pediatric liver diseases.
Arlington, VA 22202
Add to Calendar2019-10-04 08:00:002019-10-05 14:00:00AASLD / EASL ALD Conference
This meeting will bridge critical gaps in ALD diagnosis, management and clinical trial design.
1 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Add to Calendar2019-11-08 09:00:002019-11-12 14:00:00The Liver Meeting
The Liver MeetingÂ® is the annual must-attend event bringing together 9,500 attendees from around the world to exchange the latest research, discuss new developments in treatment outcomes, and network with other experts in the field.
Add to Calendar2019-12-14 08:00:002019-12-15 17:00:00TASL-AASLD Joint Symposium: HBV Elimination
Doctors Anna S. Lok and K. Rajender Reddy will join Dr. Jia-Horng Kao and other faculty from Taiwan to host the first TASL-AASLD Joint Symposium as part of the TASL (Taiwan Association for the Study of the Liver) Annual Meeting, December 14-15, 2019 in Taipei.
Beitou District, Taipei City
Add to Calendar2020-03-20 08:00:002020-03-21 15:00:00Emerging Topic Conference: Nuclear Receptors as Common Clinical Targets for the Treatment of Cholestatic and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Diseases
More information is coming soon.
LiverLearningÂ® is the official eLearning portal of AASLD. Users can access educational resources by topic, speaker, event, and content type â€” including video, audio, and slide decks. Continuing education (CME/CE credits and MOC points) is available for a variety of enduring materials on the portal. All current AASLD members automatically receive complete access to LiverLearningÂ®, and non-members can purchase access for one year with a subscription.
Inpatient Gastroenterology specialty group is seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a community of collegial physicians at two moderate-size, metro hospitals 10 miles outside of Washington D.C., in Maryland. It is one of the most desirable areas in the country with excellent schools and a culturally and socially rich environment.
* Daily schedule includes inpatient consults with broad spectrum of pathology and routine endoscopic procedures. ERCP and EUS are available if there is physician interest and expertise.
* Compensation is highly competitive. It’s more than any of the local groups and in the 99th percentile range along with very attractive Productivity Bonuses. Malpractice is covered and Health Insurance is also provided.
* Both hospitals are moderate-size with endoscopy units offering state-of-the-art equipment and well-trained staff.
* Hospital environments have collegial atmospheres with broad support among multiple medical and surgical specialties.
* Weekend call is 1:3.
* Call coverage is shared equally among 3 physicians.
*There are opportunities for endoscopic mucosal dissection, RFA of Barrett's esophagus, intraluminal stenting, esophageal and anorectal manometry, endoscopic suturing and TIF procedure.