Add to Calendar2019-09-20 08:00:002019-09-21 11:15:00Emerging Topic Conference: The Genomics Revolution
The conference will focus on genomics and the changing approach to diagnostics, management and research in adult and pediatric liver diseases.
Arlington, VA 22202
Add to Calendar2019-10-04 08:00:002019-10-05 14:00:00AASLD / EASL ALD Conference
This meeting will bridge critical gaps in ALD diagnosis, management and clinical trial design.
1 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Add to Calendar2019-11-08 09:00:002019-11-12 14:00:00The Liver Meeting
The Liver MeetingÂ® is the annual must-attend event bringing together 9,500 attendees from around the world to exchange the latest research, discuss new developments in treatment outcomes, and network with other experts in the field.
Add to Calendar2019-12-14 08:00:002019-12-15 17:00:00TASL-AASLD Joint Symposium: HBV Elimination
Doctors Anna S. Lok and K. Rajender Reddy will join Dr. Jia-Horng Kao and other faculty from Taiwan to host the first TASL-AASLD Joint Symposium as part of the TASL (Taiwan Association for the Study of the Liver) Annual Meeting, December 14-15, 2019 in Taipei.
Beitou District, Taipei City
Add to Calendar2020-03-20 08:00:002020-03-21 15:00:00Emerging Topic Conference: Nuclear Receptors as Common Clinical Targets for the Treatment of Cholestatic and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Diseases
More information is coming soon.
LiverLearningÂ® is the official eLearning portal of AASLD. Users can access educational resources by topic, speaker, event, and content type â€” including video, audio, and slide decks. Continuing education (CME/CE credits and MOC points) is available for a variety of enduring materials on the portal. All current AASLD members automatically receive complete access to LiverLearningÂ®, and non-members can purchase access for one year with a subscription.
Our practice is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join our thriving practice. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a competitive income and an excellent quality of life.
Features of the Practice include:
- Join 5 physicians and 2 PAs in a great private practice.
- Area is in prime location in Virginia.
-Competitive Salary with Guarantee income and bonuses.
- ERCP is desired. EUS is not required but available. Growth opportunities are endless with these skills.
- Own state of art Office Endoscopy Units with Anesthesia sedation.
- Excellent benefits that include vacation, CME allowance, health insurance, dental insurance, Malpractice and LTD.
- Call would be 1/7 (1 position already filled. Starting Aug 2021)
- Fast track to Partnership.
- 401K Pension Plan.
- Strong referral base already established.
- Excellent Quality of Life: Great neighborhoods and close by amenities.
- Great Collegiality.
Additional Salary Information: Bonuses on top of salary