Add to Calendar2019-09-20 08:00:002019-09-21 11:15:00Emerging Topic Conference: The Genomics Revolution
The conference will focus on genomics and the changing approach to diagnostics, management and research in adult and pediatric liver diseases.
Arlington, VA 22202
Add to Calendar2019-10-04 08:00:002019-10-05 14:00:00AASLD / EASL ALD Conference
This meeting will bridge critical gaps in ALD diagnosis, management and clinical trial design.
1 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Add to Calendar2019-11-08 09:00:002019-11-12 14:00:00The Liver Meeting
The Liver MeetingÂ® is the annual must-attend event bringing together 9,500 attendees from around the world to exchange the latest research, discuss new developments in treatment outcomes, and network with other experts in the field.
Add to Calendar2019-12-14 08:00:002019-12-15 17:00:00TASL-AASLD Joint Symposium: HBV Elimination
Doctors Anna S. Lok and K. Rajender Reddy will join Dr. Jia-Horng Kao and other faculty from Taiwan to host the first TASL-AASLD Joint Symposium as part of the TASL (Taiwan Association for the Study of the Liver) Annual Meeting, December 14-15, 2019 in Taipei.
Beitou District, Taipei City
Add to Calendar2020-03-20 08:00:002020-03-21 15:00:00Emerging Topic Conference: Nuclear Receptors as Common Clinical Targets for the Treatment of Cholestatic and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Diseases
More information is coming soon.
LiverLearningÂ® is the official eLearning portal of AASLD. Users can access educational resources by topic, speaker, event, and content type â€” including video, audio, and slide decks. Continuing education (CME/CE credits and MOC points) is available for a variety of enduring materials on the portal. All current AASLD members automatically receive complete access to LiverLearningÂ®, and non-members can purchase access for one year with a subscription.
Location Address:7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
Life style activities and community growth
Part Time (Days)
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Provides positive atmosphere for children
• Develops and implements age appropriate curriculum (lesson plans) and goals to meet children’s developmental needs, licensing criteria, and department philosophy
• Prepares and follows leader approved lesson plans
• Supervises children and provides clear child expectations while using appropriate strategies for behavior management
• Follows and prepares for daily schedule and curriculum for class
• Records/documents accidents and incidents appropriately
• Communicates with parents on a daily basis
• Ensures safety and cleanliness of classroom and playground
• On an on-going basis, plans, evaluates and improves the physical environment in the classroom to create opportunities to meet the changing needs of the developing child
• Assists with maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds
• Works cooperatively with team to achieve classroom goals
• Participates in classroom team meetings/trainings to discuss classroom planning, lesson plans and individual needs of children.
• Flexible work hours/class when necessary
• Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
BLS Or CPR First Aid Certification
Provides a safe learning environment for non-school age children. Assists in providing quality early learning, age-appropriate activities and a total learning environment for the individual needs of each child. Establishes and maintains courteous, tactful and professional level of interpersonal skills. Responsible for all childcare issues including; curriculum, teacher / child / parent interaction, & maintaining all state rules pertaining to their age group.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.